Forgotten your password? Want to change your password, or your password has expired? In most cases you can reset your password yourself via Account Services. If you are not able to access Account Services, please contact an ISSC helpdesk.
I can't log in
You have received a user name and password, but you can't log in. This could be due to the following:
- Your account has not yet been activated. Activate your account.
- Your password has expired. Reset your password.
- You are logging in with the wrong user name. Your (u)mail address is not your user name.
- You have accidentally got CAPS LOCK on and your username and/or password are therefore being entered in capitals.
- ULCN or the application to which you are trying to log in has a system failure. Check the system failure page for maintenance and failures.
Contact a helpdesk if the above are not applicable.
Forgotten your password?
- You have registered a non-university email address or mobile telephone number
- You have set the answers to the security questions
- You know the answers to the security questions
If you have complied with all of these points, you can now reset your password without the intervention of a helpdesk.
New password via a helpdesk
If you are unable to use Account Services, you can ask for a new password via this form or you can contact an ISSC helpdesk. You will receive a temporary password by post, sms or – with proof of identify – in person at the desk. This password has to be reset directly. It is always quicker to reset your password yourself via Account Services.
Code of conduct and house rules
The use of your account and the university's IT facilities is governed by a code of conduct. By logging into the university's IT facilities with your account you agree to abide by this code of conduct. Measures will be taken in the event of misuse. You must also abide by the house rules of the building in which you find yourself.